Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Book: If I'd Only Known That


I contributed to the National Center for Employee Ownership's new book "If I'd Only Known That" and what an interesting experience it was remembering all of the equity plan horror stories I've encountered over the years.

Unfortunately, we continue to see horror stories in the making with the proliferation of performance plans.


At the NASPP's Silicon Valley Chapter Annual Conference last week I moderated a panel titled "Performance Problems: The Governance Ups and Downs of Performance Plans" which detailed 20 different problems we're seeing with the design and operation of these performance award programs.  My portion of the presentation was based on the book chapter I authored in GEOnomics 2011.


I'll be participating on similar panels at both the Global Equity Organization's National Equity Compensation Forum and Solium Capital's Synergy conference in September.


Plenty to talk about.

No comments: